You can help support young adults in a transformative experience while simultaneously supporting local service agencies where our volunteers serve! Your donation will contribute to key components of the volunteer experience:
- $30 supports a day of rental costs for our 6 volunteers to live together in community.
- $50 supports a day of our 6 volunteers’ living stipends.
- $75 supports a week of insurance for our organization to operate safely and responsibly.
- $85 supports a day of employing our part-time Executive Director/Site Coordinator, who serves as the central support and contact for 6 volunteers, and 6 nonprofit partners, and also helps the YAVs to process their experiences, discern their faith journey, and engage in life/vocational reflections.
- $350 supports one volunteer’s retreat experience, when they all step away from their daily work and refresh, review, and refocus together. The Asheville YAVs participate in two retreat experiences over their 11 months of service.
Send your donation to Hands and Feet of Asheville, 789 Merrimon Avenue, Asheville, NC 28804 or click our Paypal donation button below for online giving. Donations are tax deductible.
Want to support a specific volunteer’s fundraising goals?
Click on “Want to support a specific volunteer?” via the “Donate” button below and list their name!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
If you would like to find out more about our ministry or have any further questions, please feel free to contact us!
email: email@example.com or phone: 828-773-8880